Utah’s “Homes for Sale” Resource
Selling a home shouldn't be a cause for anxiety in your already hectic life. Making the smart move of choosing a trustworthy realtor is your first step to ensuring that the selling experience is seamless. Our services and experience will allow you to focus on your move while we manage everything from the initial staging of the home to closing the deal with a qualified buyer. We’re experts in selling a home in the state of Utah.
The House Selling Process
There are a few steps that we will take to make sure you get a competitive price in the sale of your house. Here's what we'll do with you before we list the home:
- Complete a comparative market sale analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Determine a listing price that you are comfortable with and is in line with current market values.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all of the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including internet marketing, local media and open-house opportunities.
After we determine the best listing price for your home and have a selling strategy, our next steps will be to get your home ready for showing. Here's what we'll do next:
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible and getting your home maximum exposure.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
After we close with the sale of your home, we'll help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more! See our Home Buying page to learn more about the home-buying process.
There are closing costs associated with selling a home, so here's what you can expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you pay for selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
We will waive the Broker's commission fee if you let us help you purchase your next home after the sale of your current home!
Give Brent a call today or fill out our contact form and we can start the process to sell your home today!